Annual Report for the Governors Wales Helpline and Website – 1 September 2015 – 31 August 2016
Key trends emerging:
- Chairs, LA Officers, Clerks and Headteachers used the service most frequently.
- An increase of 2% in queries received.
- Most frequent topics relate to complaints procedures, procedures for meetings / minutes, appointment of headteacher / deputy headteacher and committees and terms of reference.
- There has been an increase in hits of 2%.
- The handbook, publications, Quality Mark Bronze Award, Guide to the Law, training, news, governor guides and FAQs were the most popular sections.