Policy and Research
Consultations – Have your say on what’s happening in Education
This consultation seeks views on:
- the draft guidance documents
- the draft resources developed for Hwb to support operational implementation of the draft guidance
This consultation seeks views on the affordability, access and availability of school uniforms, gender-neutral uniforms and school uniform items for extreme weather conditions.
Draft proposals that:
- provide a single set of standards for all teaching assistants and higher level teaching assistants
- clarify the roles of teaching assistant and higher level teaching assistant
- support career-long professional learning
The additional learning needs (ALN) statutory framework replaces legislation on special education needs and the assessment of children and young people with learning difficulties and/or disabilities in post-16 education and training. Consulting on:
- the draft ALN code
- draft regulations relating to the Education Tribunal for Wales and ALN co-ordinators
- revisions to the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 Part 6 Code of Practice – Looked After and Accommodated Children.