Professional Teaching Awards Cymru 2018
Building on the success of last year’s awards, nominations for the Professional Teaching Awards Cymru 2018 are now open, and Welsh Government are once again looking to celebrate the commitment, dedication and hard work of teachers across Wales.
How to nominate
The easiest way to nominate is via online form
You can work on the nomination in your own time, save as you go and only submit when done. You will then receive an email letting you know we have received your nomination.
If you want to complete a nomination form offline, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and your chosen category and a member of the team will be in touch.
Nominations close at midnight on Thursday 30 November 2017.
- Best use of Digital Learning
- Headteacher of the Year
- Inspirational use of the Welsh Language
- Outstanding New Teacher
- Promoting Collaboration to Improve Learning Opportunities
- School Business Manager/Bursar
- Supporting Teachers and Learners
- Teacher of the Year
- Promoting Wellbeing, Inclusion and Relationships with the Community
Category descriptions, further information on entry criteria and tips for nominating are available here