Representative on Governors Wales Management Committee
Clerk to the Association
Katie Hay, Denbighshire County Council
Denbighshire Chair of Governors Association meet once a term. Although Chairs are invited, every school may send a representative to the meeting. The Association meets in County Hall, Ruthin at 6.30pm for 7pm.
Who do Governors contact to attend?
Tel: 01824 712425
6.00pm – 3 November 2016
Venue – Council Chamber, County Hall, Ruthin.
The meeting will start at 6.30p.m. There will be a networking session before the meeting where refreshments will be available in Conference Room 1A from 6.00p.m.
It is hoped that every governing body will be represented. It is planned that the meeting will be concluded by 8.00p.m. at the latest.
- Welcome & Apologies
- Appointment of Chair, Vice Chair & Treasurer of the Association for the current academic year To assist in speeding up this process on the night, can any person wishing to stand for any of these three positions please notify me by 4.00 p.m. on Wednesday 2nd November.
- Minutes of the previous meeting & matters arising Matters arising
- Update from Local Authority Officers (Geraint Davies – Principal Education Manger) and Ian Land (Education Resources & Support Manager) on
– School Audit Tool;
– Data Management Audit
– School Fund Management.
- Feedback from the School Budget Forum, by Ian McGregor (Governor Representative for the forum)
- Governor Training Update
- Future meetings of the Association – possible items for the Association to consider/discuss
- Date and time of Next Meeting.