Ceredigion Governors Assocation
Objectives of the Forum
- To promote best practice in governance in all schools within the Ceredigion Local Authority;
- To promote partnerships amongst schools in the County and facilitate sharing of effective practices by identifying and disseminating effective governance;
- To ensure adequate resources for schools by working with stakeholders;
- To represent school governors’ view on issues relating to school governance and the management and resourcing of schools to relevant authorities and organisations.
- To equip governors with the necessary skills to robustly and consistently challenge the performance of their schools and the outcomes achieved by all learners.
Who do Governors contact to attend?
Governors are elected to attend by their Governing Body. For further information contact Ceredigion Governor Support Team
Future Meeting Dates
6.30 pm – Ysgol Gynradd Aberaeron
19 October 2016
15 March 2017
17 May 2017